Long time no see. I just finished modifying Eric Lien  's awesome spindle holder.

Posted my photos here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105032363937415684606/posts/EqQG1TymvEq

@Jace_Richardson looking good. Oh and you don’t need all 9 bolts. They are there mostly to allow some variety in mounting options. Likely just 4 would do the trick

Can you thumbs down a comment :stuck_out_tongue: If you give me 9 mounting holes, I’m going to use 9 bolts. A bit OCD about that - well in that case, slipping the spindle wires through the top center hole might just work great - especially if you drill through the extrusion wall and feed the wires through the cavity.

@Jace_Richardson Thank you for the pictures and the explanation. I’ll add a little rail to allow for the power cable to be fed through. Is that about 1/2 inch gap?

Yeah, almost exactly 1/2"

@Jace_Richardson Should I make it 3/4" just to be safe? How about the diameter? About 1/4"?

@Alex_Lee ​ your still alive!!!

On the QuietCut 400w there’s a little rubber grommet around the wires that’s almost 3/8" wide and protrudes 1/8", so you’d need to account for that as well.

@Alex_Krause LOL! How’s it going man? You are one busy dude! I’ve been busy with work and some other boring stuff (house maintenance)

@Jace_Richardson Cool deal! Thanks for the measurements!