Lol I bought these 12volt brushless blower fans from hobby king for $2.45 each.

Lol I bought these 12volt brushless blower fans from hobby king for $2.45 each. Figured I would try an experiment to see if it could work for the air assist. One fan had a ton of airflow so two should be better :slight_smile: lol.

Looking pretty awesome thats for sure. I am also planning not to use Air Compressor, Instead hook up my shop vac. It has pretty good airflow. Or even Leaf blower may work . Just a bit loud!

@ChiRag_Chaudhari the flexible stands came with the blower fans to! Was a great deal they had. I hope it has enough pressure to make it thru the air line.

Oh wow really. Sounds like pretty good deal. How about a link !

@ChiRag_Chaudhari well I bought them when they were on sale after thanksgiving holiday, they are $12 now https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=54252

Ah OK. Thanks.

As expected. Not enough air pressure to make it thru the airline. Its enough flow to keep smoke and soot off of the lens but that’s it. Time for a compressor.

A small, (maybe 50mm) ducted fan from HK, with a ESC (speed control) varied using a cheap servo tester makes a powerful air blower, and generates quite a lot of air pressure for a fan. It might do the job. I’ve used them for a variety of industrial make-do solutions. A cheap fan, esc and servo tester can be had for around 20 bucks if you shop ebay carefully.
On the loud side though, but most air compressors are.
Love my shop air, silent and unlimited (well almost)