Let's vote for everyone else so Bre gets the message that he can forget

Let’s vote for everyone else so Bre gets the message that he can forget getting Crowd Support ever again

Originally shared by Nils Hitze

I literally just puked out my lunch

Legend? Srsly?

Needs Crowd? F u!

#takerbot

I signed up and voted for the two Hawaiian shirts. I really want them now!

Come on people, no need for this.Act your age, not your shoesize.

@Rien_Stouten I’ve EU shoe size 46 and Bre Pettis is a greedy corporate idea stealing patenting slimeball

You literally puked out your lunch. Literally? ಠ_ಠ

@Mike_Trieu_MegasChar ok ok i might have exaggerated a little. But only a little

It seems like a pretty lame idea regardless of what he has done to piss anyone off. You could buy Tyvek or gortex and sew it, no need to “print” it. And a 3D printed label is a shit reason to buy a jacket. Problem solved.

@Nils_Hitze That’s a size 11. Just ignore the piece of sh*t.

@Rien_Stouten now THAT is hard, when every major 3dP News Outlet sees him as the Elvis of 3dP … which he’s not.

@Nils_Hitze Yes, and Bill Gates is the inventor of the internet. And personal computers.

Some things cannot be changed., sometimes people just want to believe the lies. So what? It doesn’t matter. At. All.

Go and do something Bre can’t. Invent something useful.

That’s an unimpressive design. I don’t think 3D Printing Jesus can bring that to life.

http://3dprint.com links are banned from this community anyways. Removed. Edit: Holy crap! I can’t remove it! Didn’t know that! Nils, mind removing this?

@Rien_Stouten I thought Al Gore invented the Internet? :stuck_out_tongue:

@ThantiK bwahaha, sry pal, will try to edit it later

Dude got so greedy, its a shame

In chess and some other abstract strategy games, the threefold repetition rule (also known as repetition of position) states that a player can claim a draw if the same position occurs three times, or will occur after their next move, with the same player to move. The repeated positions need not occur in succession. The idea behind the rule is that if the position is repeated three times, no progress is being made.

He wore that jacket at a SXSW presentation he gave a few years back that was created by someone else that gave it to him. Seems very similar.