Latest round of ninjaflex tuning. 0.2mm layer height, 3 perimeters, 15% infill, 30mm/s.

Latest round of ninjaflex tuning. 0.2mm layer height, 3 perimeters, 15% infill, 30mm/s. 2.3mm retract, 3mm wipe, 0.1mm coast to end, 250C hot end, 35C bed with gluestick to allow easy release.

@Alex_Lee ​ you designed one heck of a nice printer. Truth be told, this printer gives the best surface finish of any of my 4 printers.

This is on Talos Spartan in case that wasn’t clear.

@Eclsnowman would Talos Delta achieve similar results?

@Ruwan_Janapriya it might be difficult since it is 1.75mm ninjaflex. But in regular filament the results on the Tria Delta are also great.

For ninjaflex perhaps using 3mm filament via bowden, or using one of the Delta flying extruder mods: http://m.imgur.com/0zNnNo7

that flying extruder mod is awesome :slight_smile:

are there any pictures of the TRIA delta on the web ?

@Jo_Miller here are some older pictures. I need to do a little photo shoot :slight_smile:

@Eclsnowman You’re making it hard to not make this printer!

@Chris_Brent I don’t know why I waited so long :slight_smile:

Both of the designs by @Alex_Lee ​ are amazing. And he is continuing to make upgrades as we speak.

@Eclsnowman @Alex_Lee It’s dangerous for me to see these results. Makes me want to build yet another printer… And I still need to reassemble my Herculien!