Just started printing my truggy a week or so ago and have ordered all

Just started printing my truggy a week or so ago and have ordered all of my parts and have a question. What have people used for wheels and tires? I was going to use the the printed rims but wasn’t sure what tires I should use or if it would be better to buy a set of rims and tires. Thank you in advance. Also, my printer is not able to do ninjaflex so that would be ruled out.

You could mold a tire out of Silicone. I made a mold an posted it on thingiverse http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1314678. Be sure to follow the instructables link to prepare the Silicone. I had forgotten to do that and just put the Silicone in the mold directly and of course it never cured, but I have made molds in the past that worked perfectly using the Dawn dish soap as a catalyst.

@Nathan_Wampler I have ordered these, as they were the largest cheap tires I could find, for that monster feel.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4Pcs-set-1-10-RC-Off-Road-Car-Wheel-Rim-and-Tire-8020-for-Traxxas-HSP/32304449136.html
I did plan to print the rims, but it was just as cheap to buy both and 4 less things to print (I use a hack space printer). I am still printing, so can’t advise on performance yet.

I really like the @Larry_Fortna 's molding idea, but with truggy tires.

Thank you both for the feedback. I’ll look in to trying to mold my own.

I sell sample spools of NinjaFlex and am considering printing tires and selling them. I could print you off a few and you can do a review/critique for me for… FREE :slight_smile: I am making a formula 1 - slow going. I printed my first set in SemiFlex with 5% and 10% infill. I would be interested if someone could tell me if they are any good but I am keeping those for myself. Because I sell the spools I have all the colors of NinjaFlex and SemiFlex - could make for some fun tires.

@Nathan_Wampler can you post links to the sources parts that you used for your Truggy? I’m having a hard time finding a few of them.