Just started building a Tria.

Just started building a Tria. Here it is next to my Herculien with a cat for scale. Apparently I don’t know how to build a regularly sized printer (I went with 1m vertical extrusions). One day…

@Zane_Baird The cat is supposed to go on top of the heated bed, you may want to take a look at the design files again…

Seriously though, that is one tall delta, and I’m really digging the color scheme too!

Thanks for sharing!

@Alex_Lee I’m open to suggestions on the color of the printed parts. I keep thinking I’ve settled on a color and then can’t decide

@Zane_Baird I was thinking either black or even red would look cool!

Yellow, it will look like a bumble bee flying around :slight_smile:

@Zane_Baird ​ is your herculien’s frame built on all vslot or is that some 80/20 that is a beefy machine

Cats and 3D printers. Today got a nice start :slight_smile:

@Alex_Krause All of the extrusions for the Herculien were ordered from Misumi (other than the vertical guides for the bed). the top and bottom both utilize 4 80x20mm pieces of extrusion. It is one sturdy (and heavy) beast that @Eclsnowman designed

@Zane_Baird alex mentioned you might have an extra set of delta plates kicking around? Would you be willing to part with them?

@Anthony_Webb I sure do. If you message me your address I can ship them to you. Just a note though, you’ll still need the plates for the 3 carriages as the extra plates I have are for the end effector and the X, Y, and Z baseplates.

@Anthony_Webb I can cut you an extra set of those.