Is there any way to send the TinyG setup instructions programmatically (via a macro

Is there any way to send the TinyG setup instructions programmatically (via a macro maybe)? An example would be to change several parameters (i.e $xjm change) prior to running Gcode.

There’s a cog wheel icon in the Serial Port JSON Server widget to the right of the serial port list item. That sends commands on connect. It’s used by G2 users to send all the settings configuration since G2 doesn’t have EEPROM. Is that what you mean?

@John_Lauer Phil, you can also use the restore from file discussed here: https://github.com/synthetos/TinyG/wiki/Chilipeppr-Archive-and-Restore-Parameters-for-tinyG
If find it easiest to recompile G2 with my machine specifics in a custom settings file.
All three methods work.

But, you are running tinyG, not G2, I believe ($fb=440.20 from another thread). With tinyG, changes made to parameters are persistent (stored in EEPROM). A FW upgrade does revert the tinyG to a default parameter set, but re-entering parameters is a one time event.

Thanks all - I think I can get it to do what I need based on your suggestions.

There is also the macro you can setup to auto run on play of gcode and on connect of serial port