Is it possible to create a 'speed' slider affecting overall printing speed during a

Is it possible to create a ‘speed’ slider affecting overall printing speed during a print? Such as is available in Repetier-Host?

yes, sure. the biggest problem with that is the UI layout. I don’t have much free space on a 7" tablet.
Will do some experiments…

Maybe two seperate buttons like the ones with sim speed?

Maybe instead of a slider an up and down with a percentage reported next to it. Possibly have the percentage it changes contollable in the settings?

A slider is already in v1.37 (open context menu) . I would prefer two dedicated buttons as well but there is not enough space on the print panel.

Maybe scale the preview down a bit and add a second row of buttons? Then there would be space for future additions

@Jakob_Dobberow on 7" devices the preview is already completely hidden by the print panel

Hmm, damn.
Is there some space where the manual controls are? Let me check, sec

Yep, there is plenty of space where the manual controls are, why not put them there? (under step size for example) two buttons and a small field, where you can put in a percentage and where the current manual speed adjustment is show