I'm having a problem with Fusion 360.

I’m having a problem with Fusion 360. I accidentally clicked and dragged a body, moving it. I’m not sure how to revert the body’s position back to original…

I haven’t it here now, but every wrong step in F360 should be reversible by Undo function.

You’d think so, but this happened accidentally a while back and got saved after many other changes occurred.

I’ll check to see if that drag move operation creates an entry in the model history.

propagate the previous version of the file or rollback marker in the timeline.

@Daniel_Goncharov , I would, but I don’t know when the change occured. Also, I don’t know if I’ll even be able to revert a single change in a commit far back in history with multiple changes. I will take a closer look at the Fusion 360 revisioning system.

This drag operation does not register in the model’s history… I can drag any component around with my mouse and the operation doesn’t appear in the model’s operation history, but I can save my file in that state.

Any Fusion 360 users out there? I’m still a noob.

@Andre_Roy

I can drag any component around with my mouse and the operation doesn’t appear in the model’s operation history
When you move component around you can capture or revert position to original state. If you capture position new item on timeline appears.
Fusion 360 Help

oh interesting! I’ll take a look at this. Thanks @Daniel_Goncharov

Dianel’s link explained perfectly that action of dragging components around I was describing.

Thanks! that helped me understand how that works.