I will be at MRRF till about 3pm tomorrow.

I will be at MRRF till about 3pm tomorrow. If anyone needs spare parts, tiny drill bit and such, let me know. I am wearing a ‘modest’ hat with black 3D printed horns on it. I might be willing/able to help. Chat with me to find out.

Tiny drill bits you say? How tiny?

Beautiful

@J_Drake nozzle drilling tiny. I got them specifically for making/clearing nozzle openings.

@J_Drake I am by Filabend on the right side of the building.

I think it could still be f3, there is a jumper on the board that lets the logic draw power from USB, if that’s what it’s set to it’ll boot even with a dead f3.
The firmware from my v1 is here https://github.com/polygonhell/Repetier-Firmware I don’t remember what the exact configuration was when it was last checked in, it certainly wasn’t close to stock but it should heat a hot end.
But before you touch the firmware I’d check f3 and the heating resistor with a meter. You have to pull f3 to check it, and you have to disconnect the hotend wires to test the resistor.

@Rob_Povey thanks. I will try to check things out tomorrow.

Well, I guess nobody needed spare parts or material. Nobody showed up asking about it.

@Rob_Povey by the way, that jumper was not set to USB power. Come to think of it, this is not the post that I was talking about that either. Oh well. Yes, it was F3. When looking at Rambo boards and it was old, mention if the F3 fuse is facing the same way as the other two fuses and if it has a car fuse or some orange capacitor looking thing. Mine had a car fuse and the F3 fuse near it was not facing the same direction.