I was wondering if anyone had a spare Cohesion board laying around they could

I was wondering if anyone had a spare Cohesion board laying around they could help me out with. Can’t deal with this stock board any longer it’s been a nightmare doing strange stuff lately. Back in Oct, last year I got nerve damage in my left hand and not able to work anymore, so I would like to try and make some money with k40 if I could. Thanks.

We’re in stock

Woohoo! just got my shipment notification…

Same here looking forward to it… yet…I’m a little afraid of this project too…as it’s not in my area of knowledge. Heh…Heh…such is life…gotta crawl before you can walk!

Gents, I advise you to read our upgrade guide (I think it’s about time I added pics for the other machine type to it btw) and get started with LaserWeb. That should take a little while to keep you busy.

My C3D board arrives Saturday. Unfortunately I don’t get home from a business trip till Wednesday…

Ray, Your right and everything is good. I’ve played with LaserWeb and until I’m using it on the machine I’m far as I can go with it. Knowing G-Code already was a big time saver.

I’ve also read over the upgrade guide more than once and it’s straight forward and with great detail. I’m always a little cautious with electronics. I mostly know what not to do… I just worry about doing something wrong that destroys the board. grin