I was wondering about this in the GRBL 1.1f congig file.

I was wondering about this in the GRBL 1.1f congig file. Since the K40 fires on low and off on high, is this what to use instead of having a logic switching circuit? I am using the Protoneer CNC Arduino shield.

// Inverts the spindle enable pin from low-disabled/high-enabled to low-enabled/high-disabled. Useful
// for some pre-built electronic boards.
// NOTE: If VARIABLE_SPINDLE is enabled(default), this option has no effect as the PWM output and
// spindle enable are combined to one pin. If you need both this option and spindle speed PWM,
// uncomment the config option USE_SPINDLE_DIR_AS_ENABLE_PIN below.
// #define INVERT_SPINDLE_ENABLE_PIN // Default disabled. Uncomment to enable.

// By default on a 328p(Uno), Grbl combines the variable spindle PWM and the enable into one pin to help
// preserve I/O pins. For certain setups, these may need to be separate pins. This configure option uses
// the spindle direction pin(D13) as a separate spindle enable pin along with spindle speed PWM on pin D11.
// NOTE: This configure option only works with VARIABLE_SPINDLE enabled and a 328p processor (Uno).
// NOTE: Without a direction pin, M4 will not have a pin output to indicate a difference with M3.
// NOTE: BEWARE! The Arduino bootloader toggles the D13 pin when it powers up. If you flash Grbl with
// a programmer (you can use a spare Arduino as “Arduino as ISP”. Search the web on how to wire this.),
// this D13 LED toggling should go away. We haven’t tested this though. Please report how it goes!
// #define USE_SPINDLE_DIR_AS_ENABLE_PIN // Default disabled. Uncomment to enable.