I put together a collection of metal drivetrain parts for the Truggy.

Can anyone confirm what motor gear works with this HSP 94060 (the one in the picture above)??

So did you guys ordered the parts from the list and changed the 3D model? I did not finished until now I started a robotic arm project meanwhile :smiley:

Can someone add here the link to the modified stl files please so I can finish the truggy soon :slight_smile:

Ordered these parts and am planning on making some changes to my setup. There is a mismatch where the center diff is 1:8 scale and everything else is 1:10. Its causing a lot of chatter and I am looking for a 1:10 center diff and will make updates to my model. Also the axles don’t have holes and I would recommend finding others that do. Otherwise you will need to drill for set screws which aren’t holding well for me at the moment.

Was looking to start this project, lots of people with the same questions and no answers. :frowning: I’ll ask again. Did this EBay list of parts work (It looks pretty good from all the searching I’ve done)? If not, what mods were needed? thanks!

Not really - I have all parts ordered but you will need some modifications on the STL files that the parts fit correctly (they are all a bit different to the original ones)
I asked a couple of times the guys which said they got it worked - but never responded.

This project is still on one of my back burners. When I move it forward I will post my findings.

Well I guess I’ll find out soon enough, ordered $100 worth of parts last night. Tnx.

Please share your experience and results with us :slight_smile:

Cool. Please keep us in the loop…

Will do for sure, going to prob need some help along the way, so this will be the first place I reach out for good news or bad. Tnx all.

Someone already did this?