I now have the permanent site up for selling 1.75 and 3.00 mm ABS

I now have the permanent site up for selling 1.75 and 3.00 mm ABS and PLA, 12+ colors of each. I’m currently running a sale - $36 per 1kg spool with USPS Priority Mail shipping for a flat $5. The filament comes on a wide diameter spool – so that you don’t get tight curls toward the end of your rolls. I think it’s good quality at a good price. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
http://toybuilderlabs.com

Is there any way you could let us know how transparent any given filament is? It’s often really hard to tell whether a color is going to come out opaque or not.

Also, are you willing to reveal the mfg of the filament or some more specific tolerance/tech specs? Your prices look great and your selection is good, but I have no reviews to turn to yet!

Thanks for the feedback. I plan to take more detailed pics that will better show off the translucency of the filament. I just haven’t quite gotten there yet!

My first batch of filament generally tested within +/- 0.03mm. I need to do a more extensive round of tests with the new batch.

If you send me your mailing info via the contact page, I’ll be glad to send you a sample length for testing, plus color clippings.

Joseph

Do you know of anyone on G+ that has experience with your filament and would care to testify?

I’ve only very recently started sharing on G+, and the only person that I can immediately think of may have very legitimate reasons not to comment publicly (although I think if he did, he would definitely answer in the positive). I am on the Makerbot Operators Group on GoogleGroups, and a number of folks there have been happy. I do stand behind my filament – as I mentioned earlier, I’m willing to send out samples.

I’ve been printing with some Red 1.75 mm PLA from Joseph for a day or two now and liked it so far. Tolerance is good and I’ve done a few .2 mm prints on a ToM with it.