I´m very proud to introduce the latest project, the OpenR/C F1 car.

I´m very proud to introduce the latest project, the OpenR/C F1 car. 3Dprintable in PLA (of course you can print in any material you want) and hopefully all parts fits most buildplates. Except for electronics you need some screws, nuts and bearings! Also, i wanted it to look nice on the desk so even if you don´t want to put electronics in it you can print it to show it of as a cool 3Dprinted project.

It´s been a rough ride with this one, changing CAD software in the last minute and redesigning the entire thing didn´t make things easier. My goal was to release the files by tomorrow and even though i spent countless nights working on this thing lately unfortunately i didn´t make it. I´m almost there but there are some details that needs attention and i haven´t even been able to test drive it. I just put together a car to show tomorrow at the HobbyFair in Sweden, more pictures then. So hold on for a little while longer, i´ll release the files as soon as i can!!

Anyway, i hope you like car no3, i know i do!

Looks very cool Daniel! Nice job on the modeling.

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to print it!! Thanks @Daniel_Noree

Love the 3DBenchy decals!

It looks awesome man. Really great work so far.

Looks great ! Nice work

Nice one - looks awesome + no gearbox to worry about. Hopefully the suspension isn’t too much of a mission. I’m sitting here ready to click print :slight_smile:

Congrats @Daniel_Noree
Awesome work!
I will print this :slight_smile:

I love it. I NEED one!!!

Can’t wait to see this one!

Looks nice. Might build one to try out the new track course our club built.

Opps. Wrong post XD

Awesome Work!

Will love putting this together with my son. He always wanted a race car.

Getting this for sure.

I just did a first (very short) testrun. It was pitch black and raining but i could tell this is going to be so much fun! Such a relief it´s working though. Very happy right now! =) Will do another run during the day tomorrow and post a video.

Hi Daniel, What is your primary social platform for posting updates? I see the google forums are lagging behind as you have posted photos on other sites… Just wondering which one we should be following…

@Hayley_Osbaldiston ​ important updates are always here on G+ in the community but random fun stuff, pictures and videos vary.