I just wanted to report that the latest version of GCode Printr and the

I just wanted to report that the latest version of GCode Printr and the ‘remote web interface’ feature along with IP Webcam by Pavel works great using Google Chrome browser on my LG G2 smartphone. I can see the printer via the tablet camera from anywhere within my wifi network! As example; last night I was working on a project in the shop, my deltabot was supposed to be printing in the room on the other side of the house, but I noticed in the webcam stream that the filament had stopped feeding. The picture is amazingly good. I was then able to stop the print remotely using the ‘remote web interface’ feature of Gcode Printr. When I got back to the printer room I see that the filament was broken and not feeding into the hotend. So this feature has saved me hours of missed printing time. Next thing to do I will port forward through my firewall, password protect the webcam and then I can monitor prints while I am away from the house. This will be especially nice for those really long prints!

THANKS MATHIAS! :slight_smile:

@Steve_Graber , would you be willing to do a video on setting this up? I think I was missing something setting it up.

I thought about doing one last night. The realized that my smartphone which was part of the process could not be used to shoot the video. I’ll set something up using my standard video camera tonight when I get home. It was really, REALLY easy to set up. I was surprised.

Seeing your Cerberus design was what made me finally decide to build my own repstrap. And I’ve learned a lot from your videos. Thanks for your input into the community.

That’s brilliant progress. Its a shame my £30 eBay tab only has front facing camera.

cool, since I had added the feature I never used it for my own prints. I should start using it as well.

I was concerned that with the deltabot requiring so many gcodes/sec adding the cpu overhead for the IP Cam would cause stuttering/lag but this was not the case. In fact I can use this particular tablet for checking mail, surfing web and viewing the camera at the same time it is printing. This is great stuff.