I have the prusa i3 and one of the motors stop working,

I have the prusa i3 and one of the motors stop working, in this vedio I show how I discovered and solved the problem.

Can you describe what problem you’re having and what the video is about? You’ll probably get more help that way.

Really need to see a caption/more info on this post. Not enough to keep from violating our community policies right now.

This problem for sure does not just happen to me. As I had to resolve it I decided to create this video. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

I’m having motor problems, but I don’t know if it is a motor problem, driver problem, current problem or configuration problem. I did get the x-axis to work once, and it appears that the motors that I have function, but the drivers run extra hot, and since that one day, I have been unable to get it to working again. I have a Prusa i3 Reprap that I’m building with an MKS_Gen v1.4 board and most recently I have been using Drv8825 drivers. I have one Nema 17 motor that I purchased separately (2A max current) from these others and it appears to work fine…usuually, but the other Nema 17s on the printer do not work (1.7A max). I’ve calculated vref for the 1.7A motors, but when setting it to that current, they don’t even make a chirp or stutter. If I turn up the pots, I will sometimes hear the motors trying to move, but they usually just try once and stop. The drivers always heat up to scalding hot temps even when the motors don’t move. I switched to an A4988 just to see if it would work, but it smoked and blew out. I am somewhat of the mind that it is my configuration. I’ve had to do it through Arduino and I’m not a pro at doing that, but I haven’t seen on the configuration.h file or the adv file where that could be mis configured. Do you know how to troubleshoot that motor issue with Marlin?