I have just been asked by a customer on makexyz.com to give a quote

I used to play paintball until some assholes started freezing their ammo… Not cool.

@Matthew_Satterlee not sure where you are. But in SA and I suspect most other places you need to play with range paint or if not they inspect your paint before they let you play. Being caught with frozen paint will at the very least get you banned from the field. It looks like here atleast they have dropped crono speed on paintballs from 300 to 280 fps. Making a big difference in howmuch a paintball stings. Paintball is meant to be a game its why they call them markers not guns. But like anything you always get someone willing to cheat. At the end of the day there’s noting you can do to stop that desire and that’s the same with making paintballs for someone you cant control how they get used but it doesn’t seem to bother colt smith&wesson or glock too much if their products not used as intended. At what point does printing the parts for a liberator change from being parts to a weapon. Is it when you hit print, assemble it or only when you load it with live amunission or point it at someone. Its a debate smarter people than me discussed endlessly. Maybe the answer is this… if you had no idea what he was doin printing round balls would be no more than marbles to you. But you do know and are clearly not comfortable with it so decline to print. Its called a concise, congratulations you have one… as for the people that freeze paintballs well there the point im making. As someone else said stupid people have an amazing survival rate and 3D printing lets us make ever more amusing gopro mounts so we get to see people do these stupid things so we dont have to.