I have been liaising with a Chinese company on Aliexpress to create a specific

I have been liaising with a Chinese company on Aliexpress to create a specific fastener kit for the Truggy. I have requested additional spares for each type, just in case they pack less, or some are lost during bashing and crashing :slight_smile:
I also got them to include some M6 lock nuts for wheels.
Some of the info suggests 180pcs, but this is cos I initial requested too many of one type and they are still to update all the product info. Also the product image is taken with some M4’s as they didn’t have everything in stock, but will do in the next couple of days. I have ordered a kit and will update again when it arrives and hopefully is as expected.
I am now trying to find someone who can supply the rods, cut to length…

Excellent… The Truggy is on my list of things to build when I get some other projects finished.

If the beginners in RC cars area want to start, where is the best source of STLs and other parts in last versions of Truggy with assembly documentation (connection, wiring, RC electronic)?

Any update on this?

Yes, in fact I received it today. I haven’t measured and counted them, but they look generally as expected.

@Curtis_Penick I have just measured and counted them and they are all present and correct. Actually include 2 additional M3x8mm screw and 1 additional M3 nut.
There have been 13 orders of these kits at as I post this… :slight_smile:

Thanks! can you help me source the other hardware such as the ball joints, bearings, and pins? Daniel Noree has helped with finding the driveshaft, motor, esc, servo, radio, and battery.

@Morgan_Barke thanks again for the help, I have ordered from that site and am looking forward to the shipment!

I am just glad i am reducing the admin involved of ordering the bit. I saw your previous message, but haven’t yet made time to post. I will do though.

@Morgan_Barke awesome, thanks! Hopefully the more I learn the more I will be able to contribute to this group. Come to think of it, I successfully built the F1 car, so if you have any questions let me know!

Just ordered my hardware kit, saved me a ton of time too! It would be nice if we could do the same for the bearings.

I did find a company that create this, but is for a all metal gear train. Ask them to create a kit for stock printed model. I did plan to, but RC has been off my radar for the last month or so.