I found a mirror mount on Ebay that I think might be straightforward to

I found a mirror mount on Ebay that I think might be straightforward to upgrade the K40.
I bought one to test but have not done so.
I post this in case anyone wants to try it …

I anticipate this replacing #1 and # 2 mirrors.

Cloudray on ebay has some nice ones that are only $2 more.

@funinthefalls do you know if the Cloudray ones are direct replacements. The add above is for one or are they trying to say the set of 2 mirrors mounts and a head??

They are supposed to be the direct replacements. I would send them a message to find out for sure. I have bought 2 Ruida controllers and a bunch of lenses from them and have been very pleased with the quality and service.

@funinthefalls the customer review on amazon said that new brackets were needed.

Following

I got this set, and it’s NOT a direct replacement. I’m struggling to figure out how to mount the mirror in the laser tube compartment. Not a direct replacement, and I’m not even sure how to mount it. Does anyone have any idea’s?

@Sean_Cherven See if this helps?

Any updates to this thread? I’m starting to look for replacement mounts for my mirrors on my current machine and would like to make an educated decision before buying things. Has anyone had any success with the cloudray mounts or the other mounts in the original post?