I everyone. I am Tian from UK and I want to bring a new

I everyone. I am Tian from UK and I want to bring a new idea of resin printing tech, using visible light curing (VLC) resin under unmodified LCD panel or non-UV projectors to print. The key tech is a kind of very light sensitive resin which cures under wavelength 400-550 nm. The first VLC resin I invented is daylight resin, which you might heard of. And the second and continued resin I am working on is based on Pandora3D team. Here is our Pandora VLC resin and an opensourced printer “Mercury”

How is the toxicity of the resin and how should it be handled? Many claim their resins are perfectly safe when completely cured but I am skeptical about that word “fully” or “completely”. I don’t know much about the non-UV-sensitive resins that’s why I ask.

It is pretty much same as UV resin. Some monomers are a little bit irritating or smelly.(but not in this case) and some are bad for the aqual creatures(fortunately they are not so soluble in water). When fully cured to solid it as safe as a piece of normal plastic. The good point for VLC resin is that it cures all the time in the daylight or under the house lighting, so that you can easily get a much cured solid. By all means, PPEs are recommended.

Thats looks promising Tian!
Any possibility to test resin and/or printer?

@Kenan_Ataerk we are selling the printer kits and resin in China for about $300. I can ship the kits abroad but not the resin. Liquid resin needs special delivery service which I haven’t sort out

@Tian_Tang do you have link or pictures of the 3d printer kit?

@Mark_Montinola

@Tian_Tang thanks Tian, this kit is at 300$?what software you use for it?

I use creation workshop which is not include in the kit.
It is only kit and need your assembling work and DIY experience

@Tian_Tang Thank you, Tian! Any info about how to obtain resin somewhere near to Southern Europe?

@Kenan_Ataerk I am trying to sort out shipment from China to Europe. If you have any related info, please let me know to facilitate this. Thanks!