I can't wait until they print a complete human,

I can’t wait until they print a complete human, although that would be an ethical quagmire. Printing a brain would be a extremely radical step, although I am not sure if it would be of any use, perhaps sections or printed brain could be transplanted for people who suffer severe brain damage, perhaps people will start taking back-up scans of their brains. I think with sufficient stem cell advancement you could transplant your brain into a new 3D-printed brainless body at some point in the not too distant future. What do you think?

Originally shared by Singularity 2045

Bioficial Heart

3D-printed hearts, using the patient’s #StemCells thereby avoiding rejection, by 2023? Doctor Stuart Williams says yes!

#3dprinting #bioficialheart

Here is the link to the full article: Researchers closing in on printing 3-D hearts
3-D printing and healing hearts

I saw a documentary on discovery science about a researcher who took seperate cells of a rat brain and threw them into a dish with pcb tracks in it. Then he hooked it up to a flightsimulator, and within an hour the brain could fly the plain through very bad weather without crashing.

It learned, made more cells (added memory) and reacted on external stimuly.

@Mano_Biletsky_Open_M Related: