I cannot connect my Arduino Due with tinyg2 with spjs 1.95.

I cannot connect my Arduino Due with tinyg2 with spjs 1.95.
After selecting the device in chilipeppr the version gets displayed near the feedhold button. But the device gets unselected immediately after connecting.

I tried the terminal workspace and got this message after connecting:

open /dev/ttyACM0 115200 default
{“P”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“D”:"{“r”:{“fv”:0.99,“fb”:101.03,“fbs”:“101.03-6-g7a25d”,“fbc”:“settings_default.h”,“hp”:“ArduinoDue”,“hv”:“na”,“id”:“0084-5a5a-0084-8ce”,“msg”:“SYSTEM READY”},“f”:[1,0,1]}\n"}
{“Cmd”:“OpenFail”,“Desc”:“Got EOF (End of File) on port which usually means another app other than Serial Port JSON Server is locking your port. EOF”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
Error reading on /dev/ttyACM0 EOF Closing port.
{“Cmd”:“OpenFail”,“Desc”:“Got error reading on port. EOF”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
{“Cmd”:“Open”,“Desc”:“Got register/open on port.”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“IsPrimary”:true,“Baud”:115200,“BufferType”:“default”}
{“Cmd”:“Close”,“Desc”:“Got unregister/close on port.”,“Port”:"/dev/ttyACM0",“Baud”:115200}
Shutting down writer on /dev/ttyACM0
writerBuffered just got closed. make sure you make a new one. port:/dev/ttyACM0
list
{
“SerialPorts”: [
{
“Name”: “/dev/ttyACM0”,
“Friendly”: “Synthetos TinyG v2 (ttyACM0)”,
“SerialNumber”: “0084-5a5a-0084-8ce7”,
“DeviceClass”: “02”,
“IsOpen”: false,
“IsPrimary”: false,
“RelatedNames”: null,
“Baud”: 0,
“BufferAlgorithm”: “”,
“AvailableBufferAlgorithms”: [
“default”,
“timed”,
“nodemcu”,
“tinyg”,
“tinyg_old”,
“tinyg_linemode”,
“tinyg_tidmode”,
“tinygg2”,
“grbl”,
“marlin”
],
“Ver”: 1.95,
“UsbVid”: “1d50”,
“UsbPid”: “606d”,
“FeedRateOverride”: 0
}
]
}

Truth is: there is not another process running blocking the serial device. Can anyone help me to figure out the problem?

Did you choose the correct buffer of “tinyg” when opening port?

John, should be using “tinyg” or “tinygg2” buffer ? Or perhaps one of the “…linemode” buffers ?
Edmar - can you confirm that you loaded the g2core-gshield build ? https://github.com/synthetos/g2/releases/download/101.03/g2core-gShield-101.03.bin