how to use this software with a motorola xoom Android based on google 4.12

how to use this software with a motorola xoom Android based on google 4.12
i trying to run a Arduino Mega 2560 in a prusa I3 3d printer
gcode from slicer program , as file it self printed just fine from sd card on the printer it self…on my ramps i have slot to use a file from sd card that build it the l,c.d screen thingy

but trying to use gcode app as it programed to work download file from drop box off the net
1st use of this software it printed badly to point
all i got was a mess that look like japanise fryed nooddles
help rick landen usa

Rick. there must be something wrong. What android device do you use ? Could you send me the gcode file ? Could you please enable debug logging and send me the console output of a failed print ? (long press on console -> send email)

@Mathias_Dietz i need your email address to send you photo and the gcode file

Please send to gcode@dietzm.de
Thanks

I did not get an email. Did you send anything ?

i have learn that xyz fine controls that are handled by cura running from windows computer , when i used your software i noted layer and infill were not timed in the right pattern , but the same thing happen if took the very same gcode and placed it on a sd memory card and printed
so i know that the prob is in the firmware it self ,somekind of bug that cura over looks and runs the printer correctly …your program gets hung up on the bug,and the bug is worse if it run by it self not plugged into any computer,