Hooray! The best package arrived! Cannot wait to try it! But family weekend ahead.

Hooray! The best package arrived! Cannot wait to try it! But family weekend ahead. Today I found 10x10x1000mm carbon profiles in hobby rc shop for $14 per pcs. Too sad that 10 pcs are on the way from China. Need to wait two weeks more :frowning:

Thanks a lot @shauki ​ Print quality of yours carriages is surprisingly great. And #quadArc by @Marc_Schonfleisch ​ is super light. I am glad to be a member of such a great comunity.

In attached video I have tested movements of #boxQr carriages with motedis slots and it seems they are too tight. The preassure of the springs cause a lot of breaking force. But I hope it is like that for some reason, right?

DHL rulez! And your packaging is awesome! Thanks for gumies, was sweet. About the preasure It was just a quick test I tought the screw is just touching the nut and there is no where to unscrew. The sound of laught in the video is my wife, she done filming for the first time :slight_smile:

@shauki ​ even with spring screws untighten at max #pelicanCarriages with @Mauro_Manco ​ wheels are not moving without breaking and I finally found why. Wheels edge is not in central possition and clearance of the pelican bottom is not wide enought. One inner side of pelican bottom part is touching one side of the slot rail and cause breaking.

See my new post, unable to add photos here.

Square tubes 10x10mm wont fit in 10mm diameter hole :slight_smile: