Hi there, anyone using Polar3D printers in your school? What are your thought?

Hi there, anyone using Polar3D printers in your school? What are your thought? Thank you

$7,000? I have heard from some Professional moderators that is a fair deal for the amount of printers and Filament that comes bundled! I imagine many schools could benefit from using their services!.

@Joshua_Taylor did you add an extra zero? http://shop.polar3d.com/collections/frontpage/products/polar-3d-printer

(Edit) Polar3D is awesome I highly recommend them for the Price and Quality of ther products!

What are you talking about @Jeff_DeMaagd ​. You know nothing about the machine, and 6 machines for $7k is not even close to outrageous. Airwolfs Axioms almost cost that much for 1 and they’re average at best. Let’s keep the criticism of printers and companies to minimum if you’ve never used one or dealt with them.

@Taylor_Landry I wasn’t objecting, you replied to the wrong person.

(Edit) Now that the sphincter’s are all dry and less swollen on this post i bid a good day. OH and Remember Social Media is NO place to Express your Thoughts and Feelings on something or Anything for that matter.

@Jeff_DeMaagd ​ oops, sorry bout that. Typed J and you were first to pop up. @Joshua_Taylor ​ Not sure who you’re kidding but there’s no way except negative to take your post

Dry those eyes ive made some edits to knock us back to nostalgic PG ratings Bro smh