Hi guys, My friend and i recently discovered that we have a 3d printer

Hi guys,
My friend and i recently discovered that we have a 3d printer at our school, and we’ve gotten a little tired of printing keychains. so we found the open rc projects and want to build a drift rc car.
For that, i think the touring car would be best, just without the front differential, only problem is we’re in canada and conrad doesnt ship here.
Can we make a drift car out of the truggy project or is there a way to get driveshafts another way?
I have more questions because this is relatively new to me, but ill keep this as short as possible.

Thanks

Welcome @Andrik_Terauds ​! your right, the touring car is probably best. And yes the driveshafts is a problem… The reason is when designing the first two cars I did not realise Conrad doesn’t ship outside Europe because it doesn’t make sense… I’m mean they seem like a big company. I also didn’t realise that this would grow and get so popular.
I can’t help you with the cvd’s I’m afraid but for all of my projects will have parts that can be sourced globally.

Thanks a lot for the quick response @Daniel_Noree , so basically we shoud try another project, or do you think theres a way to get around thi problem by buying different driveshafts and modifying the model?