Hi everyone ! In order to have a solid (read,

Hi everyone !
In order to have a solid (read, unit tested) new gcode parser for laserweb , I am looking for test gcode files:

• some gcode files containing G2 , G3, G7, etc : so a great variety of G codes outside of G0, G1 (we already have plenty of those)
  • anything with tool changes
  • files with ARCS
  • weird files with lots of unconventional GCodes
    Thanks in advance !

For the cnc side of things?

Also which gcode standard are you looking for? Fanuc? Gcode can differ for lathes,mills,3d printers, lasers on what some functions do

@Alex_Krause good question : well we need support for Lasers& 3d printers at least , the problem is for example that I need to be able to convert any “arc” gcode to G0 & G1 commands (Laserweb4 expects thing that way for visualisation at the very least), but I do not have any example files

I had to change my post-processor in vectric aspire for my Ox cnc running tiny G to only use g0 g1 commands because g2 g3 commands caused decimal floating point errors and made circles ovals :P. I can generate a file in the morning for some 2.5d carving that uses circular interpolation for one gcode file and linear interpolation for the other of the same object if you need

@Alex_Krause ouch :slight_smile:
and yes please ! That would be great ! I have different solutions for the ‘segmenting’ of the curves , so such files would be a great help to check different implementations