Hi everyone. I am new to laser machine.Purchase it recently.Have not used it .

Hi everyone.

I am new to laser machine.Purchase it recently.Have not used it .
I am facing the issue that laser goes to intial position and then start moving left and doesnot stop.Please see the video.Any help is appreciated.Thanks

your machine is homing (going to 0.0), unfortunately, it seem the endstop contact is not working. you should check the wiring (disconnected ?) or the switch itself.

Thanks for quick reply.Wiring seems fine.I am new to laser.Which switch are you talking about where can i see it ?
Links to my board

What type of in stop does your machine use mechanical or optical

If the stops are optical then a small thin piece of metal should go between the to half of the optical sensor before Machine 0 check to see if the metal is off to one side it needs to be in the middle of the sensor

from your photos I saw you have a Nano board, the connexion is made in the flat white cable, (little chance the problem would be located there). you should look on the other end (XY table), from the sound of it only the switch to the left is affected. check there (as floating cable in the air, this flat cable moving, it’s a good chance your problem is located here). a a ohm meter is your best friend.

I also noticed your lcd displays 10.1 when it hits the home position. Is that the laser mah reading? If so, that’s a bit scary to happen just when homing.

Thanks for the help guys But I still need to put some hard work before it starts woking.Thanks All