Hey there about one year ago I found the project from Shauki Bagdadi and

Hey there about one year ago I found the project from Shauki Bagdadi and I’m pretty sure that there was a wonderful very detailled description on how to build a printer. I can’t find this anymore? Is the project dead? where can i find the description? Thanks for your help!

Hi, Maik you talk about Quadstrap (0 printed part) is first version from Shauki and is finished and obsolete project for this no find more pdf … currenly project moved on use of wheels and some print/laser parts.
we have this doc if need reshare for you if want re-start from 0 .

Can you share it please

as described before is a old version current version are quadrap and on top have new documents… but as request share old version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Er5-rkOIvseHU4bXgyeXZsQTg/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the fast answer if the old modell is outdated for sure I prefer the new one but I cant find a detailled documentation like the old one above.

Hi, how can I find the entry in this project.
I mean it seems to be really interesting, but where can I find the documentation for very beginners??

Hi, i found this project and now I want to build a quadstrap. Can I take a PC power supply for the quadstrap?

thanks. then I need not buy a different power supply :slight_smile:

I bought an arduino-ramps set. So I need only a power supply. Another question, do I need endstops? Why other projects need them?

Shauki no use because re-aling carriage and Z manualy… endstop need for find 0 of machine. On qr can use simple microswitch with level