Hey guys - that printer looks great.

Hey guys - that printer looks great. Really makes me think if i should build another table-moving-printer again though i kinda hate it. I still have tons of makerslide in the basement but unfortunately no v-rail and not a single clue where to get it in Germany. Guess it would be way to expensive to ship it over from the US.

@Helmi I think every design has its strengths and weaknesses, I chose to start with a Cartesian design because is very simple and very easy to understand its movement. I’m trying to build a printer that can print consistently well and it’s easy to maintain. We’re still far from a plug and play solution when it comes to consumer level 3D printers, but we can always try to minimize the little annoyances that come with it. And I firmly believe that the Community itself will be invaluable help!

Once all sources and guides are finished (probably by the end of the month). Hit me up and we can try to make it work with the makerslides, you should be able to reuse those for a few of the dimensions in the design!

Thank you for the kind words, and the interest.