Here is the end result of the led vest.

Here is the end result of the led vest. Such short timeframe to make and you guys helped out quickly. Any Burners here may see it in Nevada too. The code is in my earlier post if anyone is interested.

The designer and creator of the vest is from Daniel. He designs apparel and costumes for clients all over the world. http://dcheli.com - May all your dreams come true…… mine have! #performer @kozmiktwinz @dcheli @c

Parts used teensy 3.2, octows2811. This platform has never let me down.

I think it looks extra cool when the pattern is broken up enough that you don’t really notice the individual 8x8 panels.
The diffusion from the cloth looks good.

Hi @Chris_Rees , awesome :clap:. What is your power supply?

@Patrick_Aversenq pocket juice 20000 mAh power bank @5v. supplies up to 2.1 amps per port (2 ports) volt meter was showing about 1 amp peak per side. I used the fastLED brightness setting at around 50 but noticed I can run it much lower and use a fraction power. I setup two buttons one for patterns and the other for brightness toggle

It looks like my original post from earlier on today finally posted. I thought it timed out because of poor cell signal . Sorry some of you may have seen a double post and I didn’t mean to spam

@Chris_Rees great job nice vest !!! Thank for sharing

Just in time :slight_smile: flying to brc in a few hours, maybe we’ll see one another there.

I want one for my bike!

Anyone have code for flipping the bird?

I guess we managed not to run into one another, even though we both were bright at night. At least I ran into @chad_steinglass :slight_smile: