Here is the 768 pixel 32x8x3 panel with some custom animations I wrote,

@Marc_MERLIN I am French too

@marmil just tried chase_target_values_verB.ino. It’s ok, but I can’t say I love it, sorry :slight_smile: / If you do have other really nice ones you can think of, please let me know though, happy to try them.

@marmil of course, I should have tried demoreel100 on my matrix, and 3 of its demos are actually quite good, I’ll keep them.
missing/deleted image from Google+

Hi again @Yves_BAZIN . I had a look at your pacman sprites and it seems that it will take me a fair amount of time to convert them to a standard adafruit::GFX drawRGBBitmap format, so this may have to wait a bit for me.
If you actually feel like it (and I’m not asking you to) and want to try NeoMatrix, you can see how bitmaps are defined in 565 format (5R6G5B) to use 16bits per pixel, and that format can be pushed directly into adafruit::GFX:drawRGBBitmap as shown here

I did write code to convert a 444 format I had from previous code to 565, but it’s just not that much fun. However, if that is helpful to you to try/convert your pixmaps, you can look at

For now, I’ve been pointed to the LEDMatrix library, so I’m comparing that with mine and seeing if I can use its demo code.

@marmil you were asking for pictures from the party, so here are a few http://marc.merlins.org/perso/clubbing/post_2018-04-28_Trance-Family-SF-8-at-Midway_-SF.html however, my very favourite one is having run into this guy who magically had the same shirt than me, written exactly the same way :slight_smile:
missing/deleted image from Google+

Haha that’s awesome :slight_smile:

You always create such awesome stuff. One day I hopefully will catch up.

@Darren_Hedlund I’m not sure if I deserve that much credit :slight_smile: / Ok, I might have the only neomatrix party shirt today, but compared to insane builds like @Yves_BAZIN 's neopixel TV or the very nice 64x64 glass table build from Mark Estes, @Jason_Coon 's work, and many others without even talking about FastLED authors and contributors , my stuff is peanuts :slight_smile:

I do however like fixing/improving libraries and bringing software back together (making it compatible with other APIs or available to more backend drivers)
Which reminds me that I need to spend time with LEDMatrix vs FastLED::NeoMatrix and see fit they can (or should) fit together.

@Marc_MERLIN You all are one hell of an elite group that I inspire to achieve to that level one day. FastLED is awesome and I hope to be able to contribute to this one day myself.

Absolutely Awesome!!