Help please, Hello friends, i just to want to ask for your help,

I have had much less problems since I bought quality 500ft rolls of wire so almost no splicing needed

@Mark_Leino And again I have been reminded of another problem I forgot to mention. When I went to verify my y-motors were starting and stopping at the same time and turning in the right direction, I mentioned that one of my motors was off. The first thing I actually found was that one motor did not turn at all. The reason was a loose wire. I thought I had verified all of the continuity in the wires but upon further inspection, I picked up my splices and tugged on them and the wire to that one motor fell out of the splice. I would have never found it otherwise since it was an intermittent connection. I cut out the splice and redid it which then led me to also see that my gear was loose.

@Felipe_de_la_jara When I say check the timing, I’m not talking any high precision task. I mean that visually look to see that both motors start and stop turning at the same time and in the correct direction; nothing more than that. One motor will go CW and the other CCW.

For the current check, watch this video. @Thomas_Sanladerer talks about 3D printing but it 's the same thing for CNC. I suggest subscribing to his YouTube channel since his videos are full of great info like this.

I had a pully fall off and hit the floor during a cut… it was a 2 motor gantry so it just racked and mad a horrible noise…

The Ox design has this as a very common problem, especially after extended use.

Either the belts or the pulley setscrews get loose and cause inconsistent routing problems.

I always replace the pulley setscrews with a button head or capscrew of the same size (4mm, I believe) because the screw head has a larger hex than the setscrew and you can get it tighter. Also, use a bit of Loktite on the screw threads, it helps keep them from loosening.

Run a simple g-code program that draws a large square as a diagnostic once in a while, and measure the square both ways. If it’s not perfectly square, suspect belts or pulleys being loose.

MG