Hello. Today i installed the gcode simulator. It works well with prusa i3.

Hello. Today i installed the gcode simulator. It works well with prusa i3. And i bought the pro version. The pro verion does not connet to the printer. It gives me an arror like " failed to acquire device. No supported ftdi_serial. I use my 2 phone. Xiaomi mi max and lg g2. I got the error with both of them. By the way my ramps 1.4 board is being drived by a clone arduino mega that has ch340g chip. Thank you for your kindly help.

@Yunus_Genc where did you buy the pro version ? This looks like a very old version of GCodePrintr. The current version is V2.52. Please check in the options what version you have installed.

From an alternative app supplier and i check the version. Mine is V1.56 so i made a mistake as buying it. So i download the free simulator. If i buy the pro version from google play, it shoud also work like similator right?

Oh. He ripped you off. The version on Google play should work fine.

Unfortunatelly. So thank you for your support. I will get the app from google play. See you in next discussion:)

hi Mathias Deitz, I am also getting this error while connecting the free simulator to my 3d printer using RAMPS1.4.