Hello! How do you set up order of operations?

Hello!

How do you set up order of operations? For instance cutting out the inside parts of a word/name before cutting out the outside line/edge?

Thank you so much!

@Aaron_Russell ​ besides each operation there are arrows, that will change the order. Look at this video as I show that specifically https://plus.google.com/+ArielYahni/posts/ABi6FT9hyCB

Thank you! I thought there was a way to do it with the color filter options?

Nope, color is used as a filter only.

You can use the color filter to select what fill- or stroke-color get utilized for the operation.
So you could take a single item, create 2 operations with it, filter one by fill color, the other by stroke color and thus control the order (using the arrows @Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty mentioned you can also re-order them)
You cannot have it order it’s operations by color automatically. though…

I know this thread is a bit old, but the link given for the video about operation is no longer good. I cannot get the program to generate the g code in the order I have setup the operations. Is there a way to do this that I am just missing? I know you can move the ops up and down with the arrows but that is not changing the way the program generates the g code. In addition, the g code does not use the names given to each operation, so it is really difficult to figure out what is what in the g-code.
Thanks in advance for any assistance