Have you been paying attention to what Todd Fleming ​ has been doing?

Have you been paying attention to what @Todd_Fleming ​ has been doing? It’s pure gold… the only thing that would make it better is if Todd had a laser… Mr. Fleming is the master mind behind JScut if you are a Tiny G/Grbl cnc user chances are you know his work with web based Cam. With a laser he can make his magic work faster. Being able to do live testing as a developer can increase productivity immensely. So to thank him for all the righteous add-ons that he is diligently incorporating into Laserweb, who is with me in helping get him a laser? Todd if you could graciously give us your PayPal.me or other donation link so I can add it to this message, we can kick things off properly and work towards obtaining you a Laser.
http://PayPal.me

Yes, @Todd_Fleming needs a K40 to keep on rocking the development. A few dollars from each LaserWeb user is all we need to get him one. I’m in as soon as he gives us a paypal link

If each laserweb user will donate a 1$ we can get him a K40 a smoothie board and a heap of beer funds

I’m in.

But if each one does not then we need at least 20 awesome laserwebers to send him $20

It would be nice to get him a LD/GRBL setup as well so that he can do full end to end testing