Hallo everyone! Gcodeprintr works really fine via OTG with my Table and Smartphone.

Hallo everyone!

Gcodeprintr works really fine via OTG with my Table and Smartphone. Now I wanted to try the Bluetooth connection. I bought the HC-06 Adaptor, the whole setting process worked fine and I can make a bluetooth connection with my Macbook and Simplify3D without any problems. But I can´t make a connection to my Android Tablet and Smartphone. I changed the connection type to Bluetooth, both Androids are searching for Bluetooth devices but I always get the Info “No USB Device found”. I reinstalled the App, I tried to make a connection vie the Android Bluetooth paring first (Than I able to set the paring pin) but gcodeprintr still wond find and connect. I think I´m missing a simple step with this.

Anybody an idea what I´m doing wrong??

Thanks for your help

Hey, seems I found out what the problem was. I deactivated the “Bluetooth search / search every time for bluetooth devices”. And the connection works fine. But there is no way a print via Bluetooth with a delta Printer would work. For this Bluetooth is way too slow… Or might this also be some kind of setting to "speed up this??