Guys where are you getting your 40Wish tube from?

Guys where are you getting your 40Wish tube from? I’m not getting anywhere with my previous tube seller regarding that really weird situation where the tube does not fire.

This could be a good resource for future users so please post seller / cost / packing and overall experience

Haven’t used them but the laser depot usa has recis on sale till the 17th

This topic is an hard one.
inconstant origine and price on ebay.
some tube are poorly re-labeled (2 stickers on top of each other 40w over 35w).
some other have no sticker at all.

Reci brand seem to be challenge by some fake one.

take care of what you are getting.
best people to answer have laser meter reader.

If you can fit an 830mm tube in your machine, Lightobject has a 35W tube for $99.00 right now. http://www.lightobject.com/JW-35W-CO2-Sealed-Laser-Tube-850mm-P46.aspx

I recently bought the reci tube on ebay from the factory. Ebay seller was reci-laser. I’m amazed how much better it works than the original tube. They state that tubes ages while in storage and that they sent a newly fresh manufactured tube from the factory. Delivery was within 4 days from china to Australia.

I have a 40W rated reci tube that actually measures 51W at the second mirror using a laser power meter.

@funinthefalls That’s a great deal! Do you know anything about this tube and how it performs compared to the stock K40?

@funinthefalls do you have a specific laser power meter that you recommend? Sounds like a good thing to have.

@K1111 A true 35 W tube is about 5 W more than a K40 with a so called 40W tube. To get 40W, they use a 30W tube and run it past the reccomended max mA, which shortens tool life. @Bob_Buechler I use a Mahoney 0 - 200 W meter available at https://www.bell-laser.com/product-page/mahoney-co2-laser-power-meter-probe-0-200-watts for $119.00 USD. It will also let you track your tube degridation and make max power level adjustments to compensate., as well as making sure the tube vendor was honest about the tube rating.

@K1111 The Lightobject tube for $99 out preforems most standard OEM k40 tubes.

@funinthefalls ​, but the 99$ tube is not recommended for k40? It says on the light object website. Anybody actually bought this tube and use it in k40? I’m looking to replace mine.

@Cesar_Tolentino ​ I contacted them and told me it is suitable

The only thing that might be an issue is tube length, you can always make a cutout on the side of the k40 and box around it.