Guys I purchased Simplify 3D and really feed of sending emails to there tech

Guys I purchased Simplify 3D and really feed of sending emails to there tech support . No proper replies and replies after weeks . So whats the deal in paying $140 ? I guess they are not bothered about customer once they get there money !

If You need help with it on maker not let me know I could help

I tried contacting them for a demo/review license and after a few emails back and forth, they simply stopped responding. Go figure…

It’s a very good slicing software. Give you a lot of options to decide how to print. The support structure are the best and would give you a very good clean surface

It’s a very good slicing software. Give you a lot of options to decide how to print. The support structure are the best and would give you a very good clean surface

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty How good the software may be but after sales support is important

Its very slow but as I have being using it for a long time most of the troubles have being answered

All I can say is, not offering a free demo is just asking for people to pirate your software.

I purchased it, but had it been my money I wouldn’t have. Knowing what I know now I wouldn’t say it’s worth $140 either. Certainly would take a lot of failed prints to justify that cost vs a free slicer.

@Mike_Kelly_Mike_Make Correct . My Kisslicer still works the best for me . I have to make lots of trails in Simplify for get it right . So whats the point of paying $140 , you just get a better UI .