Got my unit running on 1.23 for PWM and 2.5 for enable (MKS SBase

Unfortunately I have to say I agree with you. I bought it not knowing what I was getting. Honestly I didnt know what a smoothie was. So much lost time and frustration. Looks like I’m ordering a smoothie lol. Thank you for your input. It doesn’t help that the k40 LPS has so many configurations out there either. No “one way” solution. Uggg.

My recommendation … http://cohesion3d.com/
grab the mini laser controller… he’s a member of these groups and this controller is what we’ve all been waiting for. had it been available when I started out I could have saved so much time and money

Well funny enough Jon, I got it working today… Took a lot of digging but so far so good. I haven’t ran any tests yet as I have to align all the mechanics before starting a project. I found some other threads by you and that led me to where I’m at. I was able to track down the elusive PWM signal, and have it fire the laser. Unfortunately there is not a test fire button (that work) within Laserdraw3. I did find a macro I could use for alignment purposes though. I almost bought the cohesion3d months ago but didn’t because I didn’t have the patience to wait for his new batch to come in… Should of and still might. At least as of today I feel somewhat accomplished. I’ll keep the group posted on the rest of my progress. Hopefully when I’m done I’ll be able to supply a detailed project for others to follow.
Thanks for you help!