Got MK4Duo working on my K40 with PWM modulation (which it wasn't doing before)

Got MK4Duo working on my K40 with PWM modulation (which it wasn’t doing before) but I’m getting a weird ghosting effect on the X (300mm) axis when raster engraving. Normal cutting is absolutely fine. An y ideas what could be causing the raster problems?

OK so it appears having read through a lot of posts that it could be either the mirror alignment to the centre of the lens or alternatively I’ve got the lens the wrong way up. I’m about to install an entirely new lens (19mm) with an air assist nozzle so will check all of that.

Note that for a plano-convex lens the flat side goes down.

Hi Tim. I’m struggling to get MK4Duo compiling for my K40. Any chance I could get a copy of your config files?

https://wiki.cheltenhamhackspace.org/wiki/K40_Laser_Cutter read that, I’ve done my best to explain! (Last bit at the bottom)

what version of the IDE did you use to compile and upload the firmware?

For Mk4duo? I think the latest. It was only when I was looking at old versions of the software which had previously worked I needed to roll back the IDE. I gave up on Mk4duo because it was never stable. I moved to Cohesion3D board because it’s mostly plug and play, more dynamic development and a working version. Then my tube went bang… Now fitting a 50w.