Four sets of Ox plates that didn't make the cut.

#CutItForward Four sets of Ox plates that didn’t make the cut. They may not be pretty but they are still useable. It’s recommended to have a drill and a file close at hand. The only thing you pay is shipping. First come first serve.

I’d be interested if they are still available. We are in the process or assembling parts.

I’m definitely in if you still have a set

Shipping price to b0j 2l0?

No chance at imperfect R7 plates? Had to ask.

I can use a set , in Minnesota

@Faisal_Mohammed you got it sir.
@B_A_FPVideos you as well.
@Jim_Fancher one sets yours

Don’t know shipping cost, if interested check a 6lb box from 77095.

For the rest of you, please send me your address and email, we will get a paypal invoice over for shipping charges.

@Faisal_Mohammed An Ox is going to probably be my next platform … now I know who can make a set when I’m ready …

@Kevin_Hauser ​ sounds good.

Brandon, I am not sure, I just wanted to make sure you got my email. If you need any other information let me know.

@Faisal_Mohammed yes sir, thank you for the information. We get a PayPal invoice over shipping today/tomorrow.

Brandon, if you still have one available I would really appreciate a set, it’s just what’s needed to move me from keen interest in action.

Send an address to me. I’m not hard to find. :-).

One set left.

@Brandon_Satterfield Thanks!!!

@Brandon_Satterfield Just wanted to make sure you got my info. Excited to get started on the OX. Thanks again.