Flow for handling images + vectors in SVG

Flow for handling images + vectors in SVG

Splendid!

Killeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr feature

+1’d it earlier :slight_smile: I’ll have to do some playing around. That’s awesome.

Did it pick the path around the image automatically, or do you have some sort of cut path defined in the SVG?

The SVG file has 2 objects:

• Path

The raster operation ignores anything that’s not an image. The cut operation ignores images.

YES!!! Oh this just keeps getting better every day. This whole work stream is getting so powerful and so much easier to use at the same time. Now I really need to get my rotary up and running as well as get my C3D board installed on the CNC so I can play with the other functionality.

Oh, so I noticed that my red tags aren’t going away even after populating each operation but the gcode seems to generate.

Those are a reminder that you need to setup something there

But there was nothing left to setup. I filled in all of the required fields. For some reason they didn’t go away though.

@Carl_Fisher ​ I agree with you and was detain the same. Haven’t said anything since I beleive it’s a good indicator for now and news users

This shouldn’t happen. I just added some logging info. Look for entries like the following next time it happens:

Laser Cut field “passes” failed check

No change. I just tried and added a single path, filled out all of the fields, including setting a fill and stroke filter just to test and the only thing I get is “Expand to setup operation”. I don’t see any more verbose error than that.

Seems to do it on the laser cut. It wasn’t showing up on the raster. I’ll have to check the other operations.

Make sure you clear the browser cache. It should look something like this:

Found it. Laser Cut field “aAxisStepsPerTurn” failed check

Looks like it’s trying to validate the a-axis boxes even when a-axis is not selected.

fixed.

Being this a mistake ( which inmediatly associated it with user help) when LW4 goes live we should have a tour ( like in LW3) but with tool tips indicating the user the the different work flows. Once the user knows them he can disable them