First of all many many thanks to the creators of chilipeppr for providing such

Ok, I think I now have runme.js correctly detecting the difference between AWS and the original cloud9. It was a lot of work to get it to be clean. You can now pull the new changes from the widget-xbox repo to try it out. If you create an AWS cloud9 instance, it should be able to run fine now and generate all URLs correctly.

John you are awesome, thank you ! Would this runme.js also work with other widgets ?

Yes, this runme.js is generic for every widget. I already checked it into widget-template repo so it’s at least there. Every current repo will need to get updated with the new runme.js as we go along.

It’s going to need a bit of tuning, but I’ve got x/y jog working:

http://chilipeppr.com/darkness
(start button to enable/disable jogging)

Just tried it out. That’s pretty awesome. I’m seeing jog commands. Hardest thing for me is that if you open Chrome without Xbox controller connected, you have to fully exit all Chrome windows. Plugin Xbox controller, then relaunch Chrome.

That’s odd. Mine is wireless, so receiver is always plugged in I guess. With chrome on Ubuntu, it’s been working pretty flawlessly.

Very nice Andrew ! I couldnt do any further work on it as im swamped right now, hope to get more done in the coming weeks.