Finally got around to printing out the F1,

Finally got around to printing out the F1, but as I am trying to put it together, I think my rear axle supports printed out mirrored or reversed. Can anyone post some close up shots of their front and rear axles? Anyone know where to find a mirror checkbox in Simplify3D?

Also, I was wondering how much prep-sanding people are finding is necessary. I thought I finally dialed in my printers scaling, so a 100mm cube should now be 100mm (was 102-103mm).

Thanks for the help and feedback.

Okay, so I attempted to reprint the rear axles holders and realized during the first layer that I was getting a mirror image of what was being sliced. Turns out after rebuilding my printer, I swapped my X and Y motors on my delta, creating a mirror image of everything I printed.

Finally fixed the issue and started reprinting the rear axle holders correctly. But everything on the F1 so far should also be mirrored. So I am wondering if the engine cover was reversed and I should try using the incorrect holders instead.

As for the fitting parts together, I gave my heat gun a chance to warm up the pieces and was actually able to join parts together. Not sure if that is a good idea or not long term, but I lack sandpaper at the moment.