Fill Path now has a Line Angle setting. I also improved performance on Fuller_projection_rotated_screwvert_v02.svg.

Fill Path now has a Line Angle setting. I also improved performance on Fuller_projection_rotated_screwvert_v02.svg.

@K1111 @Arion_McCartney

Shrink it to your target size before generating; It takes longer at larger sizes.

Fantastic! Thank you!!

Yeeeah

Very cool, question should 45 start from 0,0

@Todd_Fleming ​ you killed with ^. Still my mind was expecting 0,0

I went with the orientation used in Trig and Calculus textbooks.

Do a google image search for: trig unit circle

no need I understand. I just need to remember that 315 is what I want

Awesome!!

Lovin’ that line angle in the fill path!

@Todd_Fleming @K1111 Just a quick question on workflow. Are you guys using the filter fill and filter stroke to assign cut/fill operations or are you selecting the SVG from the document tree to add and assign an operation that way? Hope that makes sense. I am just trying to figure out the best way to assign operations to each section of the SVG(laser fill, laser cut, etc.) Thanks!

I select from the tree. It would probably be easier to change the colors in the SVG so filtering would work.

@Todd_Fleming @Arion_McCartney I’ve never gotten the stroke color filtering to work, so I haven’t tried it lately. I wonder if that’s why my gcode has a bunch of “undefined” at the beginning of each path that I end up deleting

I tried the filter stroke and fill and it worked good as far as I could tell. This SVG has different colors so i just selected for example yellow for the circles that are for the screws. The only thing I didn’t understand is that the were multiple blacks I could select. I only selected one and it worked. If there was a way to highlight what each color affects each part of the SVG in the workspace that would be great… Or maybe the is and I just couldn’t figure it out.

@K1111 are the undefineds in comments?

@Todd_Fleming No. they’re in the start of the gcode and they will cause the job to error out of not removed.

Please post an example

@Todd_Fleming https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kvMudpU9EMNnN6VXhIOXVoT0U/view?usp=sharing

If I run it as is, of course it stops, but if I delete the “undefined” it runs with no issues,