Extrusions and Plate kits available!

Extrusions and Plate kits available!
http://3dsupplysource.com/Talos

Nice! Let the building commence :slight_smile:

@Alex_Lee is an entire kit coming, or are there some links somewhere with a BOM and how to take it from extrusions and plates to a fully working printer? I’m in the market

@Anthony_Webb We have full kits available as beta kits, meaning that we don’t have the instructions up yet, but we’re always here (or Google Hangouts) to answer questions or help the beta users get their printers setup!

I must have missed the link on your site, can you send me details on the beta kit prices and what is included? @Alex_Lee

@Alex_Lee Instructions are for those who don’t know how to HACK!!!

@Alex_Lee i just did an order today but stopped at payment as I selected the $0 intl. shipping option. will you contact me for further talk about shipping options? I’d be interested to build one if shipping to Germany is somehow reasonable.

@Alex_Lee Love the design of your printer and about to order the Extrusion Kit and Plate Kit from the site but have a few questions.

When I checked the BOM file from Github it mentions allot of CNC plates that I don’t see in the picture of the plate kit. Do all the plates comes or are there more parts I need to source such is the HB Plate. Also should I still order from the site or do you have some beta kits available. Thx

@Amit_Patel Thank you for the kind words. The kit displayed is indeed missing a couple of plates, the HB support plate and the version 2 of the X axis plate. If you buy the kits from the site, I will ship the missing parts in a separate shipment to you.

Are you in the US?

Awesome @Alex_Lee , I will place the order later tonight, are the plates only available in red like the site shows or do u still have blue. Also do u have any of the screw kits or should I just order from openbuilds

@Amit_Patel Right now we only have the plates coated in red, we should also have the screws and tnuts available, could you please send an inquiry through the Contact Us section on the site about the extra plates and all other available parts?

@Alex_Lee thx just did, should I wait for a response or can I complete purchase

@Amit_Patel Please let me check with my friend who owns the site and make sure she replies to you. Thank you once again!

@Amit_Patel The plate kit comes with the M5 screws and Tnuts to build the frame! Please go ahead and buy the kit. Please send me a private message with your address and I’ll send you the missing plates from my location!

@Alex_Lee thx for all the help and can’t wait to join the club. One last question, where can I find all the stls for the printed parts. I checked github but can’t seem to find them