One of the things I liked about G+ is that I could directly attach videos and photos for Google Photos.
I found an almost as easy [one extra step] way to add stuff from photos here.
I am using Chrome.
- Open or have open a “Maker Forum” in a tab and open a post that you want to add a photo to.
- Open a tab with Google Photos
- Click the check mark in the upper right of the item you want to upload to your post.
- In the upper right of google photos click on the three dots to download the item
- The item will download into the tray at the bottom of chrome. [your downloads folder]
- Click and then drag that item from the Chrome tray to the “Maker Forum” tab and drop it there.
- Maker forum will open to your post and the item will upload into your post.