Eagle BRD V5.3 widget is here, following are the enhancements in this release:
- Panelizing, multiple boards or multiple copies of same board can be placed in single .brd file then imported to the widget.
Support for Curves in boarder dimension and signal wires is added, in V5.2 this feature was limited to board dimension only and to +/-90 degrees.
- Support for slots and inner dimensions is added.
- A new feature added to avoid tracing board dimensions, this will reduce job time.
- A new feature added to correct paths orientation, to give the user a choice to do conventional or climb milling.
- Curves resolution can now be adjusted by the user for the UI (Under Render tab).
- Tab settings added to UI (under Gcode tab), implementation to be done in Version 5.4
- Gcode comments with M6 (Tool change) now shows more details about tool an ob type.
In addition to few bug fixes.
Some nice feature to be added to next versions.